Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Cake Blog...



Not meaning for it to....I guess doing cakes has become part of who I am.  I want to make a spice cake for my sweetheart.  I plan to use a house shaped cookie pan to make thin layers, frost with a cream cheese buttercream (probably spiced buttercream) and decorate it like a gingerbread house. We still have more than half of the last cake I baked, Isaiah 9:6 cake.  I have gained 2 more pounds so easing off the buttercream is a must.
I started my morning with my beautiful son, Wyatt, driving him to school which he loves for one of us to do on Monday mornings. Snuggled with Jesse and decorated our fireplace.  Now I am taking a moment to plan my day.  My life may not be perfect, but I have a good life, surrounded by people I love and who loves me equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment