Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lonely?




I know the solitude I feel is a kind of smoke and mirrors thing.  After all I am married, I have got 3 lovely sons, I do have a couple of friends I like to spend time with and siblings that are just a phone call away.
If you look closely you will see that I have not seen my husband more than a half hour since I started my part time job in the morning.  My oldest son is grown and planning his own life, my middle son is 16, between work and school he is barely home and now he has his driving license so I don't see him for transportation, even Jesse who is the ripe old age of five has his own desires.

I had the best time last night.  After getting my baby to sleep, I got up with his older brothers and we talked and joked until they went to bed.  A long over due visit with the boys I love. I however stayed up to watch Son's of Anarchy.  Kinda paying for it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment