Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fear and

Procrastinating....




I felt very unsure of myself and pursuing my Ambit Career.  After a bit of training and realizing I am facing a deadline I managed to get on the phone and to sign up 3 customers.  But I need four.  I am not out of contacts, but out of close friends I feel I can ask for a favor. 
Doing business from home is challenging.  I'm green and that adds to my worries.  My four year old son is loud even when he is not competing for my attention.  Making calls is unnerving, that receiver feels like it weighs 800 pounds, the fear of being a nuisance or of rejection is paralyzing. I have nine days to sign on one more...just one more...
Lord please show me where to turn, who to ask, and favor from them when I do...



2 comments:

  1. I struggle with this as well. Fear of rejection can be mind numbing. However, my procrastination currently, is triggered by being overwhelmed enmotionally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get number four. Praying all goes well with the varification process. Now I am helping AJ reach his first goal. He needs five customers. After that I can concentrate fully on building my business. I am thankful for God's favor these last few days.

    ReplyDelete