Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beautiful Spring Day...

In Central New York


Like most people in Central New York I'm growing weary of the snow. I saw a Robin after church which always brings hope that the winter will soon be to an end. but then, the very next day we end up with even more snow. I have sorta rebelled, where I would've normally would run out to clean the snow from the driveway these last few days I have not.  I suppose I should, but I keep this hope in my heart that the sun will shine just hot enough to melt it away for me.
Once I finished my coffee and toast and taken meds for a relentless headache I began the chore of getting our snow gear together and took Jesse out to play in the snow. It was our first and (hopefully) the last time this winter we really played outside.  Poor guy has a middle aged couch potato for a mother.  I'd rather be taking care of the house or doing all things computer than play in the snow.  My thickened Southern blood still detests the cold. I know I have to make efforts to do better and I will.  Now back inside.  We peeled off our jackets, boots, gloves, hats and snow pants and have indulged in a bone warming cup of hot cocoa.  Now I am preparing a late lunch and re evaluating my Ambit day of how I can help AJ reach his 5 customer goal.  He gets his first bonus check if he can get them in the next few days. Which he needs to help finance his missions trip to Peru.





Jesse Will age 4

No comments:

Post a Comment