Thursday, May 31, 2012

There Must Be a 12 Step Program Somewhere




My title is quoting my sister when I told her of the website I have been visiting. Pottermore.com is an in depth experience of the Potter books authorized by JK Rowlings. For nerds like me it is a nice experience where one of my favorite stories doesn't have to end at book seven.  I have found a magic carpet ride from Privet Drive to Diagon Alley.  Opened an account at Gringotts Wizarding Bank, purchased first year books at Flouish and Blotts, my cauldron at Potage's, various supplies at Wiseacres equipment shop, my cat at Eeylops and through a series of questions my wand choose me at the fabulous Ollivander's. It is 12 1/2 inch, maple with a dragon heartstring core. 
Now I am stuck in Diagon Alley yet to figure out how to move onto the next chapter....I guess that is a good thing or my newest obsession would keep me enchanted and from living in the real world....where the magic of my life truly exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment