Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day


Mary Alma Eaton-Bush
July 7, 1939- February 19, 2002


This is my 11th Mother's Day without my mother. The years since she passed February 19, 2002 have zipped by.  There is not a day that she doesn't come to mind in some form.  The only thing worse than not having my mom alive to celebrate with would be to not have one of my children.  I am blessed to have my three sons alive and healthy another beautiful May.
Wyatt has plans...whether he goes through with them or not is the question.  But it doesn't matter, I love the way he loves me regardless whether he makes me breakfast in bed.  I really should go over and see Doug's mom, I am just not sure I am up to it. I miss my own mom so much.  She would be so proud of AJ and Wyatt.  And little Jesse would have stolen her heart.  Today I am sad.  I guess the as the country song goes " You never know lonely till it is chiseled in stone."  I would give anything to have another day with her...another healthy fun day...


I took this picture down to scan it into my computer.  When I put it back into the frame I saw my own face and tried to take a picture of it with my cell phone....sorta worked....One way to get a picture with her I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment