Monday, May 14, 2012

Sister Wives




I saw it for the first time last night. The end of season three and the beginning of season 4.  Curiosity got the best of me so I started watching it from the beginning on Netflix.  After a couple of episodes I found myself rather depressed.  I think it was do to the reaction of "Wife 3" had to his courting "Wife 4". 
I can share a lot of things, but my husband is not one of them.  Not only knowing he is sharing the bed of other women, but sharing his heart.  Wife 3 is more raw in her emotions than the other two.  I see pain, even though it is a chosen life and they claim to be satisfied.  I can see the bond the wives have and I think under different circumstances I might like a lifestyle...in a commune setting...with my own man and my own family.  But that is only speculation seeing how I am married to a hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment