Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whiplash



Meet my new baby....Whiplash.

Whiplash Venting from the Heat


I seem to be keeping my Pixar theme starting with Turbo (Jesse named him) then Hiccup (from the movie How to Train Your dragon) and now Whiplash (also from the movie Turbo).
She (just an assumption) is not as big a minute.  Supposedly 6 months old only 8.5 inches long and a hair less than an ounce.  Malnourished and dehydrated. I started her on Repta boost, baby food and small insects. I also bath her in Pedialite to help with electrolytes and rehydration. She is suppose to be here as a foster, which getting her back to rights could take months...Then I will face the question of
whether or not I can part with her....


Whiplash...about one ounce

Whiplash with Hiccup 

My big boy Turbo he is about 11 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment