Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turning Four



December 31, 2008, at 11:30 pm, was the first time I laid my eyes upon Jesse Will.  What a beautiful little boy we welcomed to our family...
December 30, 2012  We had his first "real" birthday party at our church.  Because my little one has a facination with eggs and a love for dinosaurs, we had a Dinosaur Eggstravaganza.

Chocolate cake, marble cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and jelly bean eggs


Starting with a dino egg hunt

A game called Pass the Dinosaur (hot potato)

Egg Race

Getting ready to blow out the candles...this is a Price Chopper cake.  My poor husband dropped the one I had made.


Suited the purpose



Tirzah gets first hit
Gavin makes short work of the Pinata

Quick repair as he broke the hanger

Gifts

gifts

gifts

more

and more gifts

My delicious cake...yes we (my family) still ate it...


No comments:

Post a Comment